LENGTH OF STAYThe client who signs this fixed-term contract may not in any circumstances claim the right to stay on the premises.
There will be no refunds for rooms booked online with non-refundable & non-exchangeable rates. For non-refundable rates, payment is made in full when booked online. You will receive a proof of payment with your booking confirmation.
Online booking with non-refundable rates
BookingThe booking comes into effect upon receipt of the deposit (the amount of which is specified on the booking contract and amounts to the cost of at least one night per room), along with a signed and dated copy of the contract. The prices are inclusive of all taxes.
BalanceThe balance is to be paid on arrival. Any drinks or extra services not mentioned in the contract are to be paid to the proprietor upon departure.
CANCELLATIONThe proprietor must be informed of any cancellation by registered letter or email.
By the tenant :
- In the event of a cancellation less than 24 hours before the expected arrival day, the proprietor will retain the deposit and has the right to invoice the balance due for the booking.
- If the client does not arrive before 7pm on the expected arrival day, this contract becomes void and the proprietor may rent the room to another client. The deposit will be retained by the proprietor and the balance of the booking is to be paid in full by the client.
- The proprietor will not reimburse the client in the event of an early departure. Any extra, unused services will be reimbursed.
By the proprietor :
- If the proprietor is obliged to cancel the booking before the expected arrival day, he must inform the client by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt or by email.
- The client, without prejudice to damages that may have been suffered, will be immediately reimbursed the total amount paid. He will also receive compensation equivalent to at least the amount that he would have borne if he had been the one to cancel at this date.
ARRIVALThe client must arrive on the day and at the time stipulated in the contract. The proprietor must be informed in the event of a late arrival.
THE PREMISESThe client must ensure quiet enjoyment and make correct use of the premises. He undertakes to leave the rooms in good condition.
CAPACITYThe contract specifies the precise number of people included in the booking. If the number of people exceeds the number specified in the contract, the proprietor reserves the right to refuse the extra people. This refusal may not, in any circumstances, be considered as a change or breach of contract on behalf of the proprietor and a refund will not be given in any circumstances.
ANIMALSAnimals are not accepted. In the event of this clause not being respected, the proprietor reserves the right to refuse the animals. This refusal may not, in any circumstances, be considered as a change or breach of contract on behalf of the proprietor and a refund will not be given in any circumstances.
INTERNETL’arbre voyageur disclaims all responsibility concerning the use of the internet on the property.
All the rooms and public areas are non-smoking areas.